General Ledger Senior Analyst
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They have just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and you have a great opportunity to be part of their pioneer team. They are now looking for a General Ledger Senior Analyst to join their energetic and people focused environment.
- Prepare the GL monthly journals accurately within the specific time given
- Perform journal entries and make necessary adjustments according to the feedback given
- Make sure the righteousness of balance sheet through reconciliation
- Evaluate the provision of doubtful debt, inventory and accrual provision during the month end closing
- Accomplish systematic review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Possesses a minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience in Accounting field
- Preferably has experience working in Shared Services Centre
- Must have system skills in SAP
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,500 - RM6,500 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710