General Ledger Senior Analyst
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the world. They have recently just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and you will have a great chance to be part of their pioneer team. They are now looking for a General Ledger Senior Analyst to join their enthusiastic and high energy environment.
- Make sure the righteousness of balance sheet through reconciliation
- Prepare the GL monthly journals accurately within the specific time given
- Accomplish systematic review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis
- Perform journal entries and make necessary adjustments according to the feedback given
- Evaluate the provision of doubtful debt, inventory and accrual provision during the month end closing
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin/Korean/Japanese/Thai at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in Accounting field
- Preferably has experience working in Shared Services Centre
- Must have system skills in SAP
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,500 - RM6,500 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710