General Ledger (GL) Team Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM88000 - RM108000 per annum|
About our Client
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational FMCG Company with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a FMCG Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for General Ledger (GL) Team Lead
- Manage and lead a team of 3-4 people, being responsible for month end closing on a timely basis in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting principles (GAAP)
- Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and journal booking
- Manage the development and performance of the Global Capital and Fixed Assets transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
- Understand the local business requirements and implement financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure all relevant financial requirements are met.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with local business
- Review entries posted by team to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and analyse Balance Sheet reconciliation reports within specified timescales.
- At least 5 - 8 years of GL experience focusing on full set account / GL & reporting, with a minimum of 1 - 2 years solid experience managing people.
- Fixed Asset Experience is a MUST
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710