General Ledger, GL Analyst
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple positions - General Ledger, GL Analyst
- Responsible for the month end close and quarter end close on a timely basis as stipulated by the clients in accordance to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Complete month end and year end activities according to Company's standard
- Assist in the signing off and drafting of Statutory Reports After Year-End Closing.
- Preparation of monthly Ledger Reports, Gross Margin report and any other relevant reports as required
- Ensure complete reconciliation schedules
- Liaise with any external parties such as internal/external auditors when required
- Preparation of budgets and projections when required
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting, Finance or any equivalent is required.
- Minimum 1-4 years of relevant working experience is required
- CPA/CMA/ACCA/ICAEW or any equivalent professional accounting qualification will be advantageous
- Prior experience in financial accounting or reporting role or shared services environment will be advantageous
- Proficiency in additional languages will be advantageous (additional language allowance provided)
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Able to work under a fast-paced MNC environment.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710