General Ledger Associate
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM5000.00 per annum|
- Career development at a multinational company
- Open working environment with multicultural coworkers
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
About our client:
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company. They are seeking an experienced professional skilled with excellent accounts reconciliation & people management skills to apply to the role of General Ledger Associate.
- Prepare monthly management report and monthly closing journals in accordance with local country legal and statutory requirements
- Analyze general ledger and meeting the SLAs
- Responsible for bank reconciliation statements and clearing of the outstanding items
- Ad hoc task as required by superior
- Participate in process improvement projects or exercises
- Possess a relevant Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance. Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, ICAEW are advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP/Oracle is preferred
- 3+ years accounting and finance related experience
- Experienced in Shared Services migration
- Ability to speak in Mandarin would be advantageous
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710