General Ledger Accountant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM7000.00 per month|
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Attractive remuneration package
About the client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that delivers working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement, change and the challenge to make it better. It is a dynamic international working environment, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role General Ledger Accountant.
- Prepare and ensure complete reconciliation schedules, including AP/AR Controls & VAT/GST, Accrual, Prepayments, Provision, Bonus, Banks, Inter-company,
- Prepare monthly Ledger Reports, Gross Margin Report, Functional Cost Report, and Country Controller review / Consolidation Package for Directors
- Drafting and ensure sign-off of Statutory Reports after Year-End Closing
- Liaise with internal/external auditors
- Prepare budgets and projections with close liaison with Country Controller and Site HR
- Adherence to agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager/GL Controllers
- Support the month-end and year-end accounting close process by assuring the completion of quality check and validation on journal posting
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Finance accounting and GL knowledge minimum 2 years
- SAP knowledge is a must with advance Excel Skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical accounting knowledge
- Good command english and someone who can meet tight deadlines
- Must be willing to work at Johor Bharu
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710