FX Operations Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM9000.00 - RM12000.00 per month|
- Robust working environment
- Global exposure
Our client is a well-known MNC bank seeking a Global Market Operations Manager focusing on FXand Money Market products being a functional manager who has had hands-on experience in the full cycle of operations including settlements and confirmations.
You will be managing a team of people looking into back-end operation processes particularly covering confirmation, settlements, reconciliations as well as documentation for the region you will be assigned to, with the ability to demonstrate good working knowledge of processes and the FX products.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years' hands-on experience in back-end and middle office operations, covering settlements and confirmations, ensuring timely matching of trade and without discrepancies.
- Hands on experience with Vanilla and structured products being correctly booked in Sabre and MUREX.
- Managed approved product programs and country addendums for new deals traded.
- End-to-end experience reconciliation using the TLM system.
- People managing experience & able to handle all discrepancies and escalations in a timely manner.
- Extensive knowledge in transaction capture and processing system (Bloomberg Trading system and Murex2.11).
- End-to-end comprehension of the Financial Markets transaction process.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good record of accomplishment of delivering process.
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
- End to end exposure to market operations
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AS00215678.