Fund Reporting , Manager (AU)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to RM10000.00 per annum + negotiable|
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to support the reporting team u8nder Fund Accounting Division.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- Has at least 5- 8 year(s) of working experience in managing and coaching teams of operations professionals.
- Possess good knowledge in fund services and relevant technical systems.
- Candidate has good knowledge in Australian standards and IFRS and Australia reguklatory environment.
- Good technical knowledge in Financial statements, business activity statements , distribution and income tax returns.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 2300 7228 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my