Fund Accounting Team Manager (shift hours)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM7500.00 - RM9500.00 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Team Manager in Security Services Operations to handle the day to day activities of fund accounting.
Your role will be to overseeing the fund accounts (NAV) ensuring timely operational delivery and meticulous reporting and within compliance besides managing escalations and assisting management with project planning and implementations as well as people management to handle performance reviews and mentoring.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in fund accounting (NAV), with hands-on exposure to the full cycle including reporting.
- Regional exposure, having handled the process and reporting in a high volume International Bank set-up, preferably multi-client exposure.
- Good leadership skills, having managed teams of 10 at a minimum, for at least 3 years.
- Familiarity with the relevant systems including Multifonds (Core), WSI Xceptor, Bloomberg or Reuters.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number NZ227307.
For similar role(s), please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710