Fund Accounting Team Manager (shift hours)
- Choice Employer
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Team Manager in Security Services Operations to handle the day to day activities of fund accounting.
Your role will be to overseeing the fund accounts (NAV) ensuring timely operational delivery and meticulous reporting and within compliance besides managing escalations and assisting management with project planning and implementations as well as people management to handle performance reviews and mentoring.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in fund accounting (NAV), with hands-on exposure to the full cycle including reporting.
- Flexibility to shift hours including UK hours.
- Regional exposure, having handled the process and reporting in a high volume International Bank set-up, preferably multi-client exposure.
- Good leadership skills, having managed teams of 5 at a minimum, for at least 5 years. Familiarity with the relevant systems including Multifonds (Core), WSI Xceptor, Bloomberg or Reuters.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to quoting reference number AS02182214.
For similar role(s), please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T.
License Number: JTK 2710