Fund Accounting Risk and Control Lead - Vice President
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to support in support to coordinate risk and controls framework and agenda in fund accounting sites and provide guidance to the operation in various risk related subjects.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate to have at least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position - banking, finance or risk management
- Possess experience in accounting within financial services, strategic management, resource/expense management, and managing client relationships
- Candidate should be well versed and have extensive knowledge of fund services and processes.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
What's on Offer
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 2300 7228 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my