Functional Banking Project Manager (Chinese Speaking)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM12000.00 - RM19000 per month|
- Gender Diversity Leaders
- Excellent Career Prospects
- Greater China Region Exposure
Our client is a premier bank seeking a well experienced Banking Project Manager to collaborate with business leaders to handle end to end ownership of banking projects covering specialisations including retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, preferably with previous exposure in mortgage and cards.
You will be responsible for project initiation, effective planning, reach key milestones , being able to implement change and working through the transition period with minimal impact as well resolutions of risks, with demonstrable strong domain knowledge to work well with the business. You will be expected to have strong, demonstrable Banking/Finance project management exposure, handling the full cycle on a hands on basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 12 years of work including regional exposure with retail banking, wealth management or commercial banking product experience including being involved in Transition and Migration, preferably in an international or regional bank setup.
- Exposure to end to end of the project management cycle as well as demonstrable understanding in process improvement methodologies including lean/ six sigma.
- Ability to speak in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) is mandatory.
- A strong demonstrable background in banking change implementation management, reporting in program/project setup, having dealt with multilevel stakeholders in a regional capacity.
- Strong comprehension of the technology infrastructure, migration methodology, six sigma/lean tools, and contractual framework and its set-up requirements.
- Very good presentation, communication, and influencing skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Performance driven and change, and is able to manage ambiguity.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00217428.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710