Functional Banking Project Manager (Chinese Literate)
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- International Exposure
Our client is a premier global operations centre seeking a Banking Project Manager to collaborate with business leaders to handle end to end ownership of banking projects covering specialisations including retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, preferably with previous exposure in mortgage and cards.
You will be responsible for project initiation, effective planning, reach key milestones , being able to implement change and working through the transition period with minimal impact as well resolutions of risks, with demonstrable strong domain knowledge to work well with the business .
- Over 10 years of work including regional exposure with retail banking, wealth management or commercial banking product experience including being involved in Transition and Migration, preferably in an international or regional bank setup.
- Ability to speak in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) is mandatory.
- A strong demonstrable background in banking change implementation management, reporting in program/project setup, having dealt with multilevel stakeholders in a regional capacity.
- Strong comprehension of the technology infrastructure, migration methodology, six sigma/lean tools, and contractual framework and its set-up requirements.
- Very good presentation, communication, and influencing skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Performance driven and change, and is able to manage ambiguity.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number AS12250.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF