Functional Banking Business Analyst (Chinese Literate)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000 - RM14000 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- International Exposure
Our client is a premier global operations center seeking a Banking Business Analyst to collaborate with the IT team and business leaders to handle end to end ownership of banking projects covering specializations including retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, preferably with previous exposure in mortgage and cards.
You will be collaborating closely with various functional teams driving project meetings, to handle the creation of BRDs, requirement gathering, functional requirements, documentation, proposing enhancements as well as gap analysis in the specific area assigned in the banking domain, working alongside the IT teams.
- Over 10 years of work and Business Analysis in regional work, with retail banking, wealth management or commercial banking product experience including being involved in Transition and Migration, preferably in an international or regional bank setup.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Chinese is mandatory.
- A strong demonstrable background in banking change implementation management, reporting in program/project setup, having dealt with multilevel stakeholders in a regional capacity.
- Strong comprehension of the technology infrastructure, migration methodology, six sigma/lean tools, and contractual framework and its set-up requirements.
- Very good presentation, communication, and influencing skills
- Performance driven and change, and is able to manage ambiguity.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number AS000313100.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF