Function Lead (Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM126000.00 per annum|
Functional Lead (Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable)
- Work for new shared services start-up as part of the pioneer team
- Regional role with career development and progression opportunity
- Well known MNC company in the world
Our client is one of the most well-known and established organisation in its industry and is a constituent of FTSE 100 Index. They set up their new shared services hub in the heart of KL city and is driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth.
Currently, there is a need for a Functional Lead (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable) to join its growing team.
This person will be responsible for overall management and operations of the Bill & Pay functions, ensuring timely and accurate delivery while adhering to policies and procedures. Main responsibilities include billing, collection, invoicing, continuous improvement, and migration activities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or professional qualification holder (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in accounts receivable and accounts payable operations
- Minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Experience in Shared Services environment is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
Contact Lucy Loo on (60) 3 2300 7201 or email@example.com. For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/http://www.ambition.com.my/.