Full Stack Engineer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM15000.00 per month|
New tech company seeks Lead Full Stack Engineer
- Part of new start up team
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a new start-up company with a vision to become one of the leading e-wallet and mobile payment in Malaysia. They are seeking top talents to join them as Lead Full Stack Engineer as part of their pioneer team.
In your role as Lead Full-Stack Engineer, you will:
- Build responsive, mobile friendly and beautiful web applications.
- Create REST based web services and APIs for consumption by mobile and web platforms.
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, and fellow engineers.
- Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Recruit and lead a team of full stack engineers
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this position, you'll need to have:
- 7-10 years software engineering experience in building service oriented web & mobile platforms
- 2+ years Leading and mentoring a team of full-stack engineers that includes recruitment and day to day supervision
- Extensive Experience with object oriented design and building backend applications using NodeJS
- Experience in mobile web frameworks that include AngularJS, JQuery, Kube or ReactJS
- Experience with performance optimization techniques
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or micro services
- Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (e.g.: Postgres, MongoDB, Redis/Cassandra etc.)
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #223028.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.