Full stack Engineer
- Looking for an exciting opportunity build a next-generation trading platform?
- We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining software on both front-end and back-end layers.
- You will be involved in building a trading platform for both professional and retail investors which contains advance charting, portfolio monitoring and algorithmic trading features.
What you should have:
1. Knowledge in designing APIs and the love to document them.
2. The desire and ability to contribute to product by understanding how technical choices affect current and future features.
3. Have done ETL work.
4. Designed and implemented real-time systems with low latency.
5. Have experience working with charts and graphical displays
6. Plan and document technical specifications for features: love drawing flow charts, class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
8. Understanding our technical strategy and application architecture
9. Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Good people management skills
- Fluent in English
- Good to have experience in trading systems, smart contracts, blockchains etc.
- Team play with a positive work attitude