Full Stack Developer
Experienced in both front end and back end using C#.Net + Angular and is looking for a change? Here's one.
Our client - one of the key players within the Insurance industry, is expanding their business and is looking for Fullstack Developer(s) to join the team.
What you will do?
- Standardization: to define the conditions for the usage of technology e.g. coding practices, processes, patterns etc.
- Drive the implementation of the service with development service suppliers
- Manage the SDLC
- To evaluate the suitability of the new technologies and build internal knowledge by conducting implementation studies, Proof of Concepts (POCs), building MVP
- Perform code quality control and drive quality related initiatives e.g unit testing
- Keep the internal stakeholders updated on the activities and achievements
What you need to have?
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field
- A proven track of at least 3 years of working experience within C# development
- Experienced working with CI/CD or DevOps methodologies and processes
- Familiar with TDD
- Familiar with Microsoft Technologies (C#, ASP.Net, Entity, MVC, MSSQL)
- Able to handle front end Technologies (Angular/ AngularJS)
- Possess strong communication skills in English and Mandarin (you might be required to go through some documents written in Mandarin)
How to apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 2300 7217 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710