Fraud risk Supervisor
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-known international bank currently seeking a Fraud Risk Manager - Shift to join their Fraud Analysis Team under Risk Management. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably with 5 - 10 year working experience in banking or financial industry.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Compliance, KYC, AML, FCC or Fraud required.
- Able to speak fluently in Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working shift.
- Experienced in managing will be added as advantage.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF