Fraud Risk Analyst
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role needs to support the investigation process of the fraud activities of the bank.
The Successful Applicant
- Has a High School Diploma/ Degree or relevant experience of 2- 3 years.
- Willing to perform or experience irregular working hours to support 24/7 operations.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.
- Experienced in Credit Card/ Banking Industry regulations is an added advantage.
- Able to work effectively across risk portfolio risk policy teams and functional area teams.
- Has strong communication, judgement and problem resolution skills.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Please contact Thingal on (603) 2300 7228 or email at Thingal.T@ambition.com.my