FP&A - Global Reporting Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM120000 - RM180000 per annum + Attractive Benefits|
Our client is a FTSE 100 company with a significant growth agenda which is reflected across all areas of business. They have a strong culture and a consistent way of working globally, and success is measured and rewarded accordingly based on performance.
Innovation is at the heart of who they are and a critical element to achieving the overall business vision. A trail blazer in their industry, they are looking for an extraordinary FP&A - Global Reporting Analyst to help them drive and shape the Analytics hub in KL.
The ideal individual for this role will be innovative, proactive and a great communicator. If you are a finance analyst with a great passion for data, this will be an exciting role for you to embark on.
- Take full accountability in the accuracy and quality of month end close for your area of expertise, this including booking journals for the global teams, providing robust, quality month end financial information to key finance leaders.
- Interpret financial data, and use knowledge and understanding of customer's business, to deliver quality variance analysis and insightful commentary for management reporting on a timely and accurate basis
- Proactive interaction with Business to provide inputs, challenge and outputs during forecasting process.
- Ensure integrity of forecast data in global financial reporting system.
Global Reporting (50%)
- Collaborate with global stakeholders to lead the creation, improvement and automation of global reporting packs (dashboard management, data visualization and BI).
- Proactively and independently identify process improvements and efficiencies in the reporting process, and subsequently influence and partner with the process improvement team on report automation and sharing of best practices across the globe.
- Continue to update the data capture and the automated reports and provide support on their usage into the regions.
- Responsible for data quality and assurance.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- MUST be a qualified finance professional or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW or equivalent).
- Total career experience of 8 years, with a minimum of 3 years in a financial planning & analysis position.
- Possess advanced MS Excel skills (MUST be proficient in Macros & VBA, pivot reporting).
- Solid experience in Tableau/Power BI will be a huge advantage.
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management.
- Able to demonstrate experience in proactively driving and advocating positive changes, with proven success in suggesting and implementing innovative ideas on process improvements across the team.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710