FP&A Analyst, FMCG FTSE 100
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM7000 - RM8500 per month + attractive benefits package|
Our client is one of the top FMCG companies in the European region and they have a value adding Finance Hub based in PJ serving APAC countries.
Due to recent advancements in their team capabilities, they are now actively expanding and looking for young, high-potential FP&A Analysts to join their highly talented finance team.
If you are a well-spoken candidate with good stakeholder management skills, strong technical understanding of forecasting & budgeting, and keen to join a highly established organization with many career growth opportunities, you are highly encouraged to apply!
Reporting, Planning & Forecasting
- Take accountability in month end close for your area of expertise
- Providing robust, quality month end financial information to country business partners
- Interpret financial data, and use knowledge and understanding of customer's business, to deliver quality variance analysis and insightful commentary for management reporting on a timely and accurate basis
- Proactive interaction with Business to provide inputs, challenge and outputs during forecasting updates
- Work with Finance Business Partners to determine and highlight risks and opportunities throughout the forecasting process and produce insightful analysis for inclusion in core planning presentations
- Assist in better business decisions by provision of financial expertise and insightful analysis to all ad hoc queries in line with SLA, and provide support to on-going projects
- Ensure corporate governance standards are met, taking accountability for effective operation of relevant financial reporting controls
- Identify opportunities for standardisation and simplification across the process area on a continual basis
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- MUST be a qualified finance professional or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAEW or equivalent).
- Total career experience of 4-6 years, with a minimum of 2-3 years in a financial planning & analysis position
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management.
- Able to adapt to changes and proactively provide ideas on process improvements across the team.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710