Global markets - Middle Office
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM12000 - RM20000 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Our client is a well-known International bank seeking a middle office Fixed Income Analyst focusing on cash and derivatives products in sync with the business stake holder's goals.
You will be responsible for the Fixed Income Middle Office functions, which includes overlooking Trade date transaction issues, common sales allocation, reporting on missed trade, supporting and implementing collateral pricing solutions strategies, and validating TCAS exceptions are satisfied by EOD. Your role will also be making sure the Fixed Income/Repo Cancel & Amend report is submitted on time.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years' Hands on
- Preferred Degree: Bachelors/ Masters in Finance, actuarial science, engineering or statistic.
- Extensive knowledge in transaction capture and processing system (Bloomberg Trading system & Murex2.11)
- Must be able to prove collateral pledge bookings and reconciliation.
- End-to-end comprehension of the Financial Markets transaction process.
- Strong analytical skill and attention to details.
- Good record of accomplishment of delivering process.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Compensation Packages
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.