Fixed Income Analyst
A reputable bank is seeking a Fixed Income Analyst to perform and ensure the overall daily transaction processing operations of the department are in line with the laid down procedures, policy and regulatory requirements of the bank.
About the Role
- Provide back-office services to support the processing of capital market products such as FX option, IR derivatives, bond and securities etc
- Deliver trade confirmation to counterparty on a timely basis and follow up chasers for outstanding items within stipulated timeframe
- Provide treasury support functions such as report distribution, prepare retrocession of commission to other branch offices
- Perform transactions related to Islamic banking window in accordance to Syariah compliance
- Provide daily figures on Nostro position to treasury for local and foreign currencies
- Bachelor's degree in business, accountancy, banking or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 3 years' investment operations experience in handling a full trade life cycle
- Good communication skills with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 243137. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710