Fixed Asset Accountant (Korean Speaker)
Our client is a global multinational company within the consumer industry with businesses in more than a 150 countries. They have a myriad of business streams and are a matured business that has existed for many years. Their shared services centre is currently looking for a Fixed Asset Accountant who is a Korean speaker as part of their migration of the Korean processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee and ensure the accuracy of the fixed asset register in order to ensure that fixed asset transactions such as additions, retirements, transfers and depreciation are in compliance to internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for reporting, analysis and ensuring the robustness of the fixed asset accounting processes.
- Looking into the maintenance of the systems and processes to ensure continuous improvements in order to ensure timely and accurate financial accounting and reporting.
- Involve in the capital budgeting and forecasting of the relevant entities handled.
- Continually improve on the existing controls and business practices.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting or any other relevant degree is essential. Professional accounting qualifications such as CIMA/ACCA/CPA/CA would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Korean language is mandatory for this role. Migration experience would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in fixed asset accounting.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computerized/ERP accounting software; knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage.
- A good team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710