Financial Reporting Analyst
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM96000.00 - RM102000 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees. They are currently looking for a financial reporting . Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for month end close process, ensuring timely & accurate delivery of financial information to stakeholders.
- Balance Sheet Governance - Ensure Healthy position of balance sheet
- Business Partnering with Marketing Company & GFO (Global Finance Operations)
- Statutory reporting ‐ Work with external partner to ensure timely and accurate submission of local statutory reporting to relevant authorities. Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP.
- Comply with country legal and statutory reporting requirements.
- Provide periodic financial reports to country and regional management. Also be involved in providing advisory input to management on in-country GAAP and guidelines.
- Ensure strong control environment across the region - FCF (Financial Control Framework).
- Global Projects - When is required, support initiatives and ensure successful implementation.
- Support Cash Generation initiatives.
Education, Qualification, Skills and Experience
- The role holder will be a qualified finance professional or equivalent, with 4-5 years of financial reporting or statutory reporting experience. Big 4 candidates are encouraged to apply.
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non‐financial management.
- Experience of change management and building engagement.
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams.
- Experienced with SAP would be an added advantage.
- Results Oriented.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710