Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance professional apply to the role of Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Prepare yearly budgeting and monthly forecasts and coordinate with senior management and monitor reconciliation of buying requisitions.
- Develop business planning process, prepare reports and analyze all chief metrics for all financial plans.
- Coordinate with business units and managers and make recommendations to enhance financial support to all plans.
- Prepare reports on income and expense of company, coordinate with various departments and compile all financial data and prepare final financial reports.
- Supervise budget development process and prepare detail business plans.
- Collaborate with different operations teams to achieve all business objectives and prepare appropriate business proposals and operating practices.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant field, Prefer candidates from Consumer, Trading and Manufacturing industry
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Good command in English
- Willing to be based in Perak
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710