Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Team Lead
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM108000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a multinational company that is well-known for its robust shared services set up with an emphasis on high service level delivery and an excellent environment that encourages growth and professional development. Leveraging on the established branding, they are now in a position to pursue their growth strategy and are looking for candidates who are looking to grow within a fast-paced environment. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Supervision of Financial Analyst(s) including coaching and being the focal point for escalated issues.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis as and when required by stakeholders.
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports, partnering with the business in improving processes.
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5-8 years in Finance & Accounting, including a minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis role in a performance driven environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g. ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems and may have trained or guided others in the applications.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710