Financial Planning Analysis Manager
|Location:||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading non-profit organizations with presence in over 80 countries. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect and trust, it is a great organization that encourages career growth.
- Coordinate with accounting staffs, interact with and senior management to prepare data for quarterly earnings.
- Drive the company profitability and growth by analyzing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives
- Drive improvements in reporting and forecasting process to achieve operational excellence
- Preparation and financial planning as part of budget and forecast
- Performing management reporting and analysis as needed by management team
- Collaborate with different operations teams to achieve all business objectives and prepare appropriate business proposals and operating practices.
- Link in with Consolidation teams on closing schedule, accounting services, and consolidated accounts, with focus on numbers making sense
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Good in problem solving skill, proactive and a great team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710