Team Lead, Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A)
Our client is a multinational company that is well-known for its robust shared services set up with an emphasis on high service level delivery and an excellent environment that encourages growth and professional development. Leveraging on the established branding, they are now in a position to pursue their growth strategy and are looking for candidates who are looking to grow within a fast-paced environment. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Develop and communicate performance against key financial metrics on a monthly basis, leading to recommendations and action plans for future improvements and on enhancing existing planning systems.
- Supports the CFO, Controller and CAO, relative to Corporate Operating Committee (COC), Board of Directors (BOD) and other ad hoc requests.
- Determines the optimal allocation of our capital, including R&D, Capital Expenditures, Commercialization funding, and other treasury instruments.
- Execute on day-to-day activities, including completion of Firm-wide financial forecasts for annual budget and Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) process.
- Assist in developing value-add analytics for the strategic management decision-making process.
- Implement annual enhancements of critical financial forecasting policies and procedures, specifically on existing and emerging components of the Pre-Provision Net Revenue (PPNR) and balance sheet forecasting processes for CCAR regulation.
- Coordinate and project manage capital planning activities, including completion of Firm-wide financial forecasts for annual budget and Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) process.
- Assist in developing value-add analytics for the strategic management decision-making process. Prepare in-depth financial reporting and presentations for senior management.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5-8 years in Finance & Accounting, including a minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis role in a performance driven environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems and may have trained or guided others in the applications.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710