Financial Crime Control Manager(Transaction)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM12000.00 - RM16000.00 per month|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking an FCC Transaction Manager to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years exposure in the end to end implementation of AML policies/ Financial Crime Control, having handled
- Develop effective working relationships with Financial Crime Control Officers.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- Analyze significant financial crime risk events and find control
- Support all control checks undertaken by FCC under the Operational Risk Framework
- Ensure timely reporting and escalation of significant risk issues to management
- Must have end to end knowledge of Financial Crime Control in the banking industry
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Harvin Kaur on (60) 3 2300 7219 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS0042563