Financial Crime Compliance MI Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM15000 - RM23000 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a well-known International bank leading in combating financial crime currently seeking seasoned MI professional with exposure and knowledge in Financial Crime Compliance to oversee data sourcing, on-boarding, preparation and MI production based on bank-wide data to adherence to regulations as well as identification of data that will allow effective reporting in compliance risk.
Your role will be to observe, advocate, source data requirements including selection criteria and business rules; updating, loading/ decommissioning of data; advocating data object creation and maintenance; executing assurance/testing activity of data views. You will also be expected to advocate ITO in data feed implementation, relevant user roles and data view; creating data objects in line with the master data sourcing road-map and delivery of production schedule besides timely training completion. You will define and produce the MI & reporting for the various bank products and systems in place.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrable experience and knowledge of MI and reporting, in a Compliance or Financial Crime function in an international bank or established BFI set-up.
- Well experienced in banking data and technologies including data warehousing and data manipulation & BI tools including Paxata, microstrategy and Tableau.
- Exposure to working with stakeholders for data object creation requirement and transition MI into BAU production, data sourcing & onboarding.
- Extensive experience in MI design techniques.
- Great written, verbal, collaborative and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS000685311.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710