Financial Crime Compliance MI Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM4000.00 - RM5500.00 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a well-known International bank leading in combating financial crime currently seeking Financial Crime Compliance MI Analyst to enable data sourcing, onboarding, preparation and MI production using BI tools and data manipulation tools like Tableau, Paxata, and Microstrategy
Your role will be to observe, advocate, source data requirements including selection criteria and business roles; updating, loading/ decommissioning of data; advocating data object creation and maintenance; executing assurance/testing activity of data views. You will also be expected to advocate ITO in data feed implementation, relevant user roles and data view; creating data objects in line with the master data sourcing roadmap and delivery of production schedule besides timely training completion.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in knowledge of MI and reporting, in a Compliance or Financial Crime function in an international bank set-up.
- Well experienced in banking data and technologies including data warehousing and data manipulation & BI tools including Paxata, MicroStrategy and Tableau.
- Exposure to working with stakeholders for data object creation requirement and transition MI into BAU production, data sourcing & onboarding.
- Extensive experience in MI design techniques.
- Great written, verbal, collaborative and interpersonal skills to be able to present the data to stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS000876003.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710