|Location:||Johor Bahru, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM130000 - RM150000.00 per annum|
Our client is a FMCG MNC in Malaysia. They have their Malaysian HQ in Johor Bahru. This role will report to the Regional Finance Director and mange a team of 15.
Your primary purpose is to provide superior Service Delivery, Stakeholder Management, and People Management. Review/Support and Ownership of the full set of accounts with analysis and reconciliation schedules, incl. Banks, Intercompany, AP/AR Controls, Accruals & Prepayments etc. Support Global Process Owners/Regional Process Owners in implementing global standard
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in accounting and/or recognised professional accounting qualification with minimum 10-12 years' experience in financial accounting
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team as well as other members of cross functional teams
- SAP FI/CO experience along with proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook is required
- Ability to drive business improving processes and performance
- A demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines in a high growth environment
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM227075. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.