About Our Client
Our client is one of the Malaysia's leading property developers. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a charismatic and ambitious Financial Controller to join their current high performing team.
This is an important role and the person must be confident in helping to bring the business to a higher level. Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the strategy and commercial direction for the company, using analysis and controls to ensure growth and profitable outcomes
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations and members of the finance and accounting function
- Ensuring compliance with reliable control systems and ongoing review of effectiveness
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW/CPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience, with at least 5 years in the property industry
- Have experience working as an auditor in an established accounting firm is an added advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Strong leadership skills, problem-solving skills, and is driven
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or kindly contact Michelle Cheam at email@example.com for a private discussion. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710