|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM15000 - RM20000 per month|
About Our Client
Our client is global leading manufacturing company with presence in over 40 countries. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect and trust, it's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. They are currently looking for a business minded finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Financial Controller to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
The Financial Controller is responsible for providing high quality strategic and technical advice on all business matters. The Financial Controller needs to be fully engaged in the local business operations, as he/she builds an essential partnership with the senior management team beyond standard financial reporting and management. The person should implement and maintain sound business practices to support business growth in region.
- Provide commercial support to the business through KPI analysis, costing and pricing, and financial analysis
- Reviewing and assisting with investment proposals and the subsequent assessment of the effectiveness of investments
- Reporting, budgeting and forecasting - lead the annual budget process at country level and monitor the delivery of key financial budget targets through robust and regular performance reviews with divisions, taking early action when deviations occur
- Manage ongoing development/improvement of internal control, finance policies, and procedures
- Ensure compliance to accounting and group policies and procedures, and statutory financial audit requirements
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as CIMA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience, and at least 4 years at managerial level
- Must have work experience in a multinational manufacturing company with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Ability to operate in diverse cultural environments
- Strong financial skills and a commercially astute negotiator. An ability to influence others at a senior level
- Good command of both spoken and written English
Click APPLY NOW or kindly contact Michelle Cheam at +603 2300 7243 or by email at email@example.com for a private discussion. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.