|Location:||Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM7800.00 per month|
FP&A - Analyst
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies in Malaysia; they are looking for a FP&A Analyst. You will be responsible for timely daily/weekly volume, revenue and category mix reports. Reconcile volume reporting in BI (SAP Business Intelligence system), MM (Margin Minder System) and Compass. As well as you will be the Finance Business Partner to the Capex requestors to understand capex needs, validate data and present justifications on Capex spends. You will report to the Plant Finance Manager. In addition, the role is located in Negeri Sembilan.
If you are keen on the role, please send me an email directly.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A recognised Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Sound knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP system is a key advantage
- Strong communication and influencing skills to communicate effectively across all levels and work well across teams within the organization
- Strong business/finance acumen and analytical skills
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM218651. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.