Financial Analyst - Regional
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Exposure to the regional management team that would provide you with opportunities to sharpen your leadership qualities
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a global leading manufacturing company
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the world's top manufacturing companies, with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. Recognized for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respect and trust, it is a great organization that encourages career growth and excellence. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their APAC business, they are seeking for a driven finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role of Financial Analyst.
- Prepare management reports and perform analysis in enabling the relevant stakeholders to better understand their position and overall performance
- Work closely with the senior management team to identify and resolve budget queries as well as discrepancies
- Involve in developing and improving financial models to continuously support changes in reporting requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance and professional qualification such as CIMA or equivalent is strongly preferred
- At least 4 years of working experience in relevant field
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, resourceful, and independent
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710