Finance Systems Analyst
- Exposure to global roll-out projects
- Expanding team in Malaysia
- Warm and engaging work culture
Our client is a European shared service with strong presence over the globe. They have been in the business for over 100 years. With more new exciting automation projects within the finance function coming up, they are keen to hire Finance System Analysts based in KL to support global projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as 1st level support to Finance users on SAP FICO modules.
- Assist key users in identifying user requirements, training needs and materials.
- Perform system customization and maintenance on a regular basis.
- Driving transformation initiatives from Global Finance aspect to manage cross-functional projects.
- Involve in project management for system rollouts: Liaising with internal and stakeholders, monitoring the progress etc.
- Ensuring best compliance processes within the global finance portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 4 years of hands on technical experience on SAP FICO configuration and integration with other module/systems.
- Experienced in project management for SAP FICO and other finance systems (localization, regulatory reporting, etc).
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Proven analytical skills and strong communication skills in English.
- SAP FICO certification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #235872. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710