Finance Service Quality Manager
Our client is a Fortune 500 Finance Shared Services with a reputation of developing an extremely competent and motivating culture. As they are entering the next phase of maturity of the centre, they are now seeking a proactive, charismatic and highly accountable individual to join their leadership team as the Finance Service Quality Manager to drive excellence across service metrics reporting and service quality across PTP, OTC & RTR functions.
Reporting to the Global Senior Manager of Metrics Reporting, the Finance Service Quality Manager will work closely with the leadership team of Asia Pacific as well as his/her peers across other centres across the globe to create consistency in metrics reporting and service quality.
- Leading a team of Metrics Reporting Analysts, your team will be responsible for all the KPI and SLA reporting across all finance towers (PTP, OTC, RTR etc).
- Drives development and well-executed implementation of the quality charter across the shared services.
- Establish a strong working relationship with the Global & Regional GBS Leaders and key stakeholders (Finance Directors and CFOs) to introduce new initiatives and ensure continued quality improvement.
- Takes accountability to ensure all processes are in place to be able to proactively identify and report on root causes of shared services quality issues.
- Initiates conversations and meetings with key stakeholders to suggest and execute remedial actions where needed, supporting the delivery of consistently correct and fair customer outcomes.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, professional accounting qualifications will be an advantage.
- Career experience in a finance shared services organization of 10-15 years with strong process knowledge across OTC, PTP and RTR, with solid experience in SLA reporting & service level quality monitoring.
- Strong regional stakeholder management skills with experience managing a matrix team in the region.
- Proficiency in reporting tools such as SharePoint, Minitab, Tableau, or similar.
- Strong command of English Language in a business context.
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to step into a role with high visibility across the Global Shared Services Network.
- Attractive Remuneration Package.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710