Finance Policy & Compliance Lead (Big 4 Auditors)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM84000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a global renowned service provider with businesses in over a 100 locations around the world. They have a newly set up shared service centre and are currently looking for a Financial Compliance Lead to support the centre's aggressive growth within the region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assessing the organisation's strategy, direction and objectives and to come up with policies and procedures to ensure compliance to the relevant accounting standards to ensure delivery in accordance to SLAs.
- Taking into account compliance standards (IFRS), this role is responsible to enforce compliance to those standards as required by both senior level management internally as well as external regulators.
- Continuously assess and evaluate the organisation's current or proposed policies, business practices, and transactions to ensure that they comply with all relevant laws and regulations as required by internal and external stakekholders.
- Ensure that the organisation's finance policies are implemented accurately and consistently and in compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and standards.
- Prepare concise, well-written policies using appropriate business and technical language for proposal and ensuring approved policies are implemented effectively.
- Be updated on the latest developments and external publications relating to the relevant accounting standards.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate required knowledge in finance and accounting, as well as current accounting standards and requirements (IFRS).
- Project management experience or participation in projects in the related work areas would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy and good command of English
- Experienced in managing stakeholders both internally and externally within a challenging environment.
- Strong interpersonal qualities - matured, enthusiastic, persistent, flexible, persuasive, pragmatic, innovative, insightful and multi-tasking.
- Team player who can also work very independently.
- Willingness to travel, as and when necessary.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710