Finance Operational Excellence Lead
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to RM144000.00 per annum + Other Benefits|
Our client is a world-renowned multinational company that has recently set up their new finance shared services centre here in Malaysia. Supported by a strong brand and an experienced senior management team, they are expanding aggessively and are looking for candidates who are looking to grow with the organization in a fast-paced environment. As part of their growth plans, they are currently looking for a Finance Operational Excellence Lead. Roles and responsibilities include:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving end to end services to meet Service Level Agreements, KPIs and group quality standards as set by the End Market.
- Responsible that the reporting is in line with local GAAP requirements and group financial policies and procedures.
- Identify and investigate reasons for service and control deficiencies, proposing solutions to both the finance teams and End Market in order to ensure delivery is up to expectations.
- Drive a Continuous Improvement culture throughout the organization to ensure the productivity targets are delivered and exceeded.
- Provide feedback to the finance teams pertaining to specific accounting principles and business context and to act as a bridge between the Centre and the End Market.
- Regularly collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction based on the deliverables.
Education, Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Total of 6-10 years of accounting & finance experience, specifically with at least 2-5 years of experience in a role that drives KPIs, service delivery and quality assurance within a finance shared services centre.
- Analytical, structured, energetic, pragmatic and organised with attention to detail.
- Ability to manage stakeholders at senior level up to CFO levels and Centre Heads when it comes to driving change.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong communication skills and able to lead meetings and run presentations.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710