Finance Manager, FP&A
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our Client is a leading business within Technology looking for a Finance Manager, FP&A to report directly to the CFO. You'll be responsible for all the financial planning and analysis functions in a fast growing environment.
- Analyze and propose effective performance monitoring tool to assist management in evaluating and measuring the performance against targets and to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage all finance matters and drive activities in achieving the business goals
- Manage relevant KPI's in order to advice the GM and propose corrective actions
- Validate accruals, prepaid expenses and restatement provision
- Manage the business function reporting, ensure the respect of procedures, group standards (Finance and controlling) and best practices of internal Control
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or professional qualification in Accounting & Finance e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
- Solid experience in budget planning and control
- Strong analytical, detail-minded and strong communications skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude and good interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number JW/220378.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710