Finance Manager - Consolidation & Reporting
- Growing Company
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the leading organization that support healthcare, manufacturing, trading, logistics and insurance industries.
- Review the Divisional Financial & Operations reports for tabling and submission to management
- Manage the process and budget preparation
- Review monthly forecasts and liaise with other departments on reasonableness of forecasts.
- Manage collation of data for annual reports purpose
- Manage resources to ensure compliance to reporting timelines
- Review variance and other analysis and reports as requested by management.
- Manage ad-hoc reporting requirements of the division
- Liaise with external auditors for the audit and consolidated financial statements.
- Must have experience in Group Consolidation
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or professional qualification in Accounting & Finance e.g. CIMA, ACCA
- At least 10 years of management experience in manufacturing, retail, auditing and management services in both private and public listed companies
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Malaysia (MIA)
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Working and detail knowledge on IFRS
Contact Selva at (60) 3 2300 7204 or by email at Selvarani.Paramsivam@ambition.com.my or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 220446. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.