Finance Manager (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM79800.00 - RM95760.00 per annum|
Finance Operations Manager (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable)
- Career development and progression opportunity
- MNC company with great working environment
Our client is a Public listed Canadian MNC, one of the top marketing company in the region. Being specialized in what they do, they have been providing their high profile clients with various top-notch services across 26 locations worldwide.
Their regional shared services hub based in the heart of KL, and is looking for a Finance Operations Manager (Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable) who responsible for overall management and operations of the Procure-to-Pay (PTP) and Order-to-Cash (OTC) functions, ensuring timely and accurate delivery while adhering to policies and procedures.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or professional qualification holder (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc.)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) operations
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience is a plus
- Working experience in Shared Services environment is a must
- Knowledge in SAP will be added advantage
Contact Lucy Loo on firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar jobs, please visit http://www.ambition.com.my/http://www.ambition.com.my/.