Opportunity for external auditors to step into a booming industry
Attractive remuneration package
Based in Kuala Lumpur
About our client:
Our client is an established ecommerce company that is rapidly expanding in SEA. It's a great organization that promotes a collaborative working culture with excellent internal development opportunities. They are currently seeking a finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- To prepare full set of accounting including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable & General Ledger, and manage the accounting function
- Responsible for monthly closing and account reconciliation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly Financial and Management Reporting.
- To assist in ensuring effective internal control procedures and compliance of accounting standards, company policies and statutory requirements.
- Familiar with warehousing and logistics operations in particular on fulfilment, consignment and distribution activities, revenue and cost of sales recognition will be an added advantage
- Familiar with online shopping operations will be an added advantage
- Familiar with Malaysian tax including SST will be an added advantage
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance with professional qualification (non MIA)
- Minimum 8 years of experience with experience in people management
- Excellent command in written and spoken English, capable of managing stakeholders
- Experience in external audit in top audit firms is highly preferred
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710