About Our Client
Our client is one of the Asia's leading manufacturing companies. In accordance with the company's plant to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Finance Manager.
- Ensure day-to-day transactional accounting, treasury and operation are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage month-end closing activities and timely submission for all statutory and monthly management report.
- Manage statutory requirements and process such as external audit process, income and service tax filing.
- Ensure accounting record documents and record are kept in the record and in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Liaise with external parties such as Auditor, Tax Agent, Bankers, and Company Secretary etc.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, with minimum 4 years working in manufacturing industry
- Proven experience in managing a team, good in problem solving skill, and committed to meet deadline
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Must be willing to be based in Selangor or Johor
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710