|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM8000.00 per month|
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
About the client
Our client is a fast-growing multinational media company. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role Finance Manager.
- Supervise the day-to-day accounting operations within the company, such as invoicing, treasury and other transactions
- Ensure proper month-end closing activities and timely submission for all statutory and monthly management report
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Manage statutory requirements and process such as external audit process, income and service and tax filling
- Liaise with external parties such as Bankers, Tax Agent, Auditor and Company Secretary
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 6 years of work experience in relevant field, minimum 2 years within the services industry
- Candidates with experience in external audit are strongly preferred
- Able to work under minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710