|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to join a dynamic multinational company and career development
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an established multinational Services company that has a good track record in career development and excellent professional services. They are currently expanding their business in the region and are seeking for highly motivated finance and accounting professionals to apply to the role Finance executive.
- Support decision-making by collecting, analyzing, investigating and reporting financial status for the business.
- To handle full sets of accounts to ensure accurate and timely completion of monthly management accounts to the Management
- Preparation of budget and forecasting
- Analysis of month end closing figures vs forecast and budget, monthly close reports as required for group reporting
- Provide analysis of monthly expenses and revenue
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of expense reports, collection reports.
- Monitor daily cash flow, prepare monthly cash flow forecast and project cash flow
- Liaise with bankers, auditors and any other statutory bodies
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, professional qualification such as ACCA, ICAEW or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years relevant experiences with background in Financial Planning & Accounting
- Computer literature with MS Office applications.
- Able to work under tight deadlines with minimal guidance
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710