|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM300000.00 - RM420000.00 per annum|
- Regional Exposure
- Great working environment
- Competitive compensation package
Our client is one of largest FMCG companies in the world that has an entity in Malaysia, is currently recruiting for a Finance Director. You will serve as a senior leader who is a member of the Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia Consumer Leadership Team and the ASEAN Finance Leadership Team. You will head the finance team that provides support to the Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia businesses, as well as financial oversight of the three manufacturing plants.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, preferably CPA, ACCA or CIMA qualified. MBA an Advantage.
- At least 15+ years exposure to corporate business, including 5 years at a Finance Director level position in a multi-national company. Fast moving consumer good (FMCG) or consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry experience an advantage.
- Demonstrated strength or success in business partnering with commercial organizations (Sales and Marketing teams, country General Managers / Managing Directors).
- Proven track record of good leadership, developing people, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, energy and great engagement are key attributes that we would like in the candidate.
- The incumbent must have demonstrated strengths in strategic thinking, functional technical skills, and business analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of company financial policies and practices and a high level of knowledge of computer systems, capital investment analysis and forecasting techniques are required.
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM42095. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.